1. What is the turn around time (TAT) on orders?
Our hand made patches are MADE TO ORDER. Please ensure you place your order plenty of time in advance as our TAT does NOT include shipping time. We ship through USPS.
*All our TAT's are estimated and may change based on demand.
Our current TAT's are as follows:
- TAT for orders of 20+ FRAYED patches is around 15-20 business days.
- TAT for orders of 20+ PARTIALLY FRAYED patches is 14-16 business days. (depending on number of frayed patches needed).
- TAT for orders of 20+ NONFRAYED patches is 10-12 business days.
- TAT for orders of 1-19 patches (frayed or unfrayed) is 8-12 business days.
***Orders of over 150 patches may be subject to a longer TAT.***
Our TAT's do NOT include shipping time which we, unfortunately, have no control over once your order is placed in the mail. We will, however, do our absolute best to ensure you get your patches in a timely manner!
We understand our TAT may be slightly longer than what you're used to, but we promise a quality, hand-made product made with love and care you won't find anywhere else!
**CODES MUST BE USED AT CHECKOUT TO RECEIVE DISCOUNTS
2. Can I order unfrayed patches?
YES! Whether you like the 'unfrayed' look or just prefer to fray them yourself for a quicker TAT, unfrayed patches are an option with a great discount of 40% off your ENTIRE order (Use code NONFRAY20 for orders of 20 or more! We uploaded a video under the 'Announcements' section of our private Facebook Page, Key's Custom Creations Hat Patches, that shows techniques on how we fray our patches.
3. How do I apply the patches?
- $4.00 each for square patches
- $4.75 each for circle patches
- With code NONFRAY20 you will receive a 40% discount on your entire order of 20+ nonfrayed patches
- With code PARTIAL20 you will receive a 32% discount on your partially frayed patches. ***You will need to specify in the comments which patch designs or shapes you'd like frayed or unfrayed***
- With code FRAY20 you will receive a 25% discount on your entire order of 20+ frayed patches.
5. Where do people get their hats?
We do not offer or provide hats or any other product to put patches on. There are buy in groups on Facebook you can join.
You can also get hats from Jiffy.com, Etsy, Ebay, Walmart, Amazon, and other people from this group.
6. What can I put patches on?
The possibilities are ENDLESS! Hats are currently the most popular use for our patches however patches can be placed on clothing, jackets, dog bandanas, backpacks, winter beanies, baby beanies, kid hats, and so much more!
7. What are the patches made out of?
We use 100% polyester material. We press sublimation ink onto the polyester fabric, cut out, and hand fray every single patch.
8. When will I know when my package ships?
As soon as we ship your package, you will recieve an automated message with your tracking information.
YES! We now make larger "Flannel size" patches! These amazing patches are created to fit larger applications such as the back of a flannel shirt, denim jacket, weekender bag, or anything else you can dream up!
Application is the same as regular size patches, you'll obviously just need a bit more glue!
Pricing is as follows:
FULL COLOR: $12 each
PARTIAL COLOR: $10 each
BLACK: $8 each
***FLANNEL PATCHES ARE NOT SUBJECT TO THE SAME TIERED DISCOUNT AS REGULAR PATCHES.
Currently we don't offer these sizes on our website so please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with screenshots of the designs you want and we'll create a custom invoice for you!
If you need to add patches to an existing order, we only allow additions to be made up to 24 hours after placing your order. Email us at email@example.com to add patches within 24 hours of your order.
Any additional patches needed after the initial 24 hour period will need to be placed in a NEW order.
We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause, however, it is a necessary policy in order to keep order errors low and overall speed of production as quick as possible. Thank you for your understanding.